Tallahassee, Fla.— January is National Radon Action Month and the time of year when the Florida Department of Health announces the winners of our 2023 Florida Radon Poster Contest. This annual contest of original designs, art and concepts engages Florida middle-school students and schools to help educate their communities about the health risks connected to elevated indoor radon levels.
- 2022 Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians Video Accompaniment
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network Video Accompaniment
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Manatee County Core Network Video Accompaniment
- Healthier You Video Accompaniment
- ByHeart Issues Voluntary Recall of Formula Video Accompaniment